Please reblog if you think a blind person can cosplay.
I’ve been very self-conscious even though I never cosplayed, and I’m afraid that people will make fun of me if I show up at a convention with my cane, so please reblog if you wouldn’t mind?!
fun fact: If you separate the 4 and the 2 making them different numbers. Then translate them into Japanese shi, and ni. Then put the words together, shini, it means death (shini-gami = god of death). So knowing that
The answer to the ultimate question… of life, the universe, and everything is…
That fact is not fun.
Well, the number 4 in Japanese can also be translated to Yon. So if we have the words Yon and Ni and then put them together, it is yonni, which translates to nothing (as far as i know) in Japanese, however, in Sanskrit, it means vagina.
So therefore, the answer to the ultimate question….of life, the universe, and everything is…
Life comes from the vagina only to be later greeted by death.
i just hit myself in the face my phone
Not so fun fact: Douglas Adams actually states that 42 was a random number that he picked off the top of his head and had no hidden, deeper meanings.
“It was a joke. It had to be a number, an ordinary, smallish number, and I chose that one….I sat at my desk, stared into the garden and thought ‘42 will do’. I typed it out. End of story.” - Douglas Adams
That’s the beauty in it.
Fandom, “They author put so much meaning into the number 42 and look how meaningful it is!”
Author, “Lolz 42 will do.”
Literally English teachers
45 Things That Are Better Than Having a Boyfriend
- 1: Having a rock star career.
- 2: Queso Dip.
- 3: Happy Hour.
- 4: Getting to travel or move anywhere in the world without feeling guilty or restrained.
- 5: Harry Potter Marathon Weekends.
- 6: Any and everything related to Beyonce.
- 7: Chipotle.
- 8: Rolling up "squad deep" to parties and bars with your friends.
- 9: And then leaving equally squad deep to go get in yoga pants and laugh about every ridiculous escapade of the evening.
- 10: Netflix.
- 11: Re-reading The Fault in Our Stars 10 times.
- 12: Learning something new and unexpected that changes you for the better.
- 13: Singing obnoxiously in the car.
- 14: Wine.
- 15: Wine.
- 16: Knowing concretely that wine had to be said multiple times on this list.
- 17: Hanging out with your mom.
- 18: That miraculous moment when no one is really at the gym.
- 19: It's like, PRIVATE GYM, WHAT UP.
- 20: Pinterest.
- 21: Slipper socks.
- 22: Having some time by yourself to just stand outside and soak up the overwhelming joy that you're alive.
- 23: Nutella.
- 24: Gossip Girl.
- 25: Weekend sales.
- 26: Seriously, that crap can be half off.
- 27: The song "Problem" by Ariana Grande.
- 28: New shampoo.
- 29: French fries. If you tell yourself you don't have a deep passion for French fries, you're just lying to yourself.
- 30: Finding a new hobby or interest.
- 31: Actually having the time to dedicate to exploring that new hobby or interest.
- 32: Pitch Perfect.
- 33: Entire containers of Ben and Jerry's.
- 34: EOS lip balm.
- 35: Making a new best friend when you least expect it.
- 36: Waffles.
- 37: Movies with Ryan Gosling in them.
- 38: Concerts.
- 39: Taylor Swift girl power anthems.
- 40: Eating a home-cooked meal after you haven't eaten anything that wasn't frozen or packaged for too long.
- 41: Having a surplus of pillows.
- 42: Dancing like a diva.
- 43: Sleeping in.
- 44: Online shopping.
- 45: Understanding that half of these items are more comical than accurate and yet there is an underlying truth. What is the greatest part about not having a boyfriend? It's understanding that you do not require one to be complete. You should be happy with who you are on the inside, and content watching Netflix marathons and going out with friends. When the right guy comes around, he will. Until then, go blast some Beyonce ladies, being single is a beautiful thing.
- LINK: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lexi-herrick/things-better-than-a-boyfriend_b_5435700.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063
Vampire doctors that can smell if you have a blood disease.
Werewolf therapy animals for sick kids.
Nature sprite and nymph nurses that always make sure people have pretty flowers to brighten up their white rooms.
Fauns that go around and sing and dance for patients so that they smile.
Nice monster hospitals would be amazing
Expectations Vs. Reality / Game of thrones